Tips for Tax Season
Starting on February 5, AARP will be on-site at our Mountain View Branch from 10am-5pm every Wednesday and Friday of tax season to offer personalized assistance. Visit by April 15 for free help!
Filing from home? Credit Union 1 has partnered with TurboTax for a special discount on e-filing.
Attend CU1’s Annual Meeting
Join us on March 31 at 6pm at the CU1 Headquarter Building in Anchorage for our annual membership meeting! This year we have two current Board of Directors members up for re-election: Steve Cavin and Jennifer Bernard. Director nominations may also be made by petition method.
Please contact our Administration Department at (907) 339-9485 for more information.
2020 Holiday Closures
- January 1 - New Year's Day
- January 20 - Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- February 17 - Presidents' Day
- April 12 - Easter Sunday
- May 25 - Memorial Day
- July 3-4 - Independence Day
- September 7 - Labor Day
- October 12 - Indigenous People's Day
- November 11 - Veterans Day
- November 26 - Thanksgiving Day
- December 24 - Christmas Eve (open 9am-12pm)
- December 25 - Christmas Day