Whether it’s a blown-out tire or a family vacation that almost broke the bank, we’ve all been there and understand that life isn’t always predictable. For moments like these, Credit Union 1 is there to offer a helping hand, providing you with our Skip-a-Pay program via Online Access.
For just $30 ($5 of which goes toward supporting Alaska’s communities with our One for All Alaska Fund you can skip a one-month payment and put your mind and your wallet at ease.
When opting for Skip-a-Pay, keep in mind:
- Your loan needs to be open at least six months with a payment made each month to be eligible for a Skip-a-Pay.
- Your savings or spending account must have enough funds to cover the processing fee of $30.
- Your loan may not be past due.
- Your address and telephone number must be current in our system.
- Real Estate, Fresh Start, Pledge of Certificate and line of credit loans (including credit cards) are not eligible for Skip-a-Pay.
- If you have a recurring payment scheduled via Online Access or another financial institution, this payment will process unless cancelled/altered by you.
- One Skip-a-Pay is allowed per loan per year with a maximum of six for the life of any loan.
Contact the Member Service Center at (907) 339-9485, (800) 478-2222 or visit your local branch.