Credit Union 1 is proud to offer Mastercard® credit and debit cards to each of our Alaskan members. Enjoy exceptional security and benefits thanks to a few of the FREE cardholder perks below!
To ensure a safe and simple online shopping experience, all CU1 credit and debit cardholders have access to Masterpass®, a digital wallet service.
Setup Masterpasss Now
Benefits & Features
- Safety – Shop at ease knowing your personal information is all in one secure place rather than several online sites.
- Ease – Sign up takes only a few minutes.
- Convenience – No more entering your card’s information every time you shop online. Just shop, click and checkout.
- Use Where You See:
eGuard is a free benefit that you are automatically enrolled in as a CU1 Mastercard user. This service utilizes sophisticated fraud detection methods to allow you to enjoy an uninterrupted online shopping experience! Rather than requiring cardholder verification for all online transactions processed via 3D Secure, you will only be declined or asked to authenticate your card when shopping activity is suspicious. If asked to authenticate, you’ll receive a phone call or simple authentication code via text message to your phone. Quick and easy!
ID Theft Protection
With help from Credit Union 1 and Mastercard, you can rest easy knowing that your sensitive information is both protected and monitored, 24/7. Register for ID Theft Protection using your CU1 Mastercard to ensure you have access to the suite of services below!
Your FREE Mastercard ID Theft Protection™ includes:
- ID Theft Alerts. ID Theft Alerts scours the Internet and alerts you if it detects that your personal info – such as credit or debit card, Social Security Number, driver's license or other sensitive data – is being bought or sold online.
- Emergency Wallet Replacement. If your wallet plus all of your cards and documents are lost or stolen, experts are here to help you get replacements right away. Call 1-800-MASTERCARD for assistance.
- Expert Resolution Services. Experts will guide you through what can be an overwhelming process if ID theft occurs, from filing an affidavit and cancelling accounts to notifying the major credit reporting agencies. Any questions, call 1-800-MASTERCARD.
Setup ID Theft Protection Now
Explore your Full Benefits!
In addition to the items above, your Credit Union 1 Mastercard comes with loads of additional perks – such as exclusive travel services, price protection and more!
View Your Guide to Benefits
Mastercard® and Masterpass® are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.