Did you know that if you carry an Apple, Android or Samsung device, you have the luxury of a “digital wallet” built right into your phone or smart device? Talk about convenient! This app-based wallet allows you to enter your CU1 credit or debit card details in just a few quick taps. Your card information is then securely stored, so you can make purchases straight from your phone at over a million locations nationwide! In any store where you see an Apple, Android or Samsung Pay logo at the register (ask the cashier if you’re not sure), simply open your digital wallet and pay with a quick scan of your phone.
Perks of the Digital Wallet
- Your private card info is protected by a “token” within your digital wallet. This means no vendor receives your personal information, which is a valuable extra layer of fraud protection!
- In Alaska, common stores you shop at such as Target, Walgreens, Best Buy, True Value, Cinemark theaters, Regal Cinemas and McDonald's are all compatible with your digital wallet.
- Getting started is simple. Either open or download the wallet app for your Apple, Android or Samsung device, and add your favorite CU1 cards as your default payment method.
- Enjoy a whole new level of security and ease when you’re out shopping! Your private information is protected, and you won’t need to panic if you forget your physical wallet at home.
Shopping in-stores and in-app
- Your digital wallet is supported on devices using Android 5.0 and above. Pay with ease anywhere the contactless pay symbol appears!
- Supported devices include: Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 Edge, Galaxy S7, Active, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge, Galaxy S6 Edge+, Galaxy S6 Active, Galaxy Note5.
- When using your Samsung device, simply swipe up to launch the app, use your fingerprint to authenticate your access and hold your device over the card reader at checkout to pay!
Credit Union 1 understands the importance of safe and simple online shopping, which is why we also provide our members with Masterpass™, an online digital wallet with the following perks:
Mastercard SecureCode is a service from Mastercard and Credit Union 1 that gives greater peace of mind when you shop online or send money via Western Union. Register your CU1 Mastercard today for added protection against the unauthorized use of your enrolled card!
- Safety - Shop with peace of mind knowing that your personal information is in one secure place rather than storied within several online sites.
- Ease – Sign up takes only a few minutes.
- Convenience – No more entering your card’s information every time you shop online. Just shop, click and checkout.
- Use where you see:
Apple, Apple Pay, Apple Watch, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc. The Android Robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. Samsung and Samsung Pay are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Mastercard® and Masterpass® are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.