Ready to improve your money management skills?
Kick off your education
with our handy guides!
Education is the first step to financial success, which is why Credit Union 1 has created the FREE Discover Financial Fitness program!
Credit Union 1 teaches Discover Financial Fitness courses throughout our communities, tailored to school-age youth or adults. Discover Financial Fitness courses can teach you how to save money, get a loan, work your way out of debt and more.
Face-to-Face Class Schedule:
- February 19, 2015 from 6-7:30pm - Core Class - at the Mountain View Branch, 115 N. Bragaw St. Anchorage, AK 99508
Online and Special Edition Class Schedule:
- January 21, 2015 from 6-7pm - Homebuyer Edition
- February 18, 2015 from 6-7pm - Identity Theft Edition
- February 19, 2015 from 6-7:30pm - Core Edition
- March 18, 2015 from 6-7pm - Homebuyer Edition
Online Lunch Series:
- January 13, 2015 from 12:30-1pm - Budgeting
- January 20, 2015 from 12:30-1pm - Credit
- January 27, 2015 from 12:30-1pm - Getting Back on Track
- March 3, 2015 from 12:30-1pm - Budgeting
- March 10, 2015 from 12:30-1pm - Credit
- March 17, 2015 from 12:30-1pm - Getting Back on Track
We take requests! If you have a group of five or more and would like to participate in our Discover Financial Fitness program, we'll come to you! Otherwise, hop into one of our scheduled courses or ask for one-on-one help. We have experts available who can help you with your financial fitness and offer guidance toward a strong, healthy financial future. Request a class or more information by emailing email@example.com today!