Discover Financial Fitness
Education is the first step to financial success, which is why Credit Union 1 has created the FREE Discover Financial Fitness program! Credit Union 1 teaches Discover Financial Fitness courses throughout our communities, tailored to school-age youth or adults. Discover Financial Fitness courses can teach you how to save money, get a loan, work your way out of debt and more.
Face-to-Face Class Schedule:
- June 25, 2015 from 6-7:30pm - Core Class - at the Mountain View Branch, 115 N. Bragaw St. Anchorage, AK 99508
- August 13, 2015 from 6-7:30pm - Core Class - at the Mountain View Branch, 115 N. Bragaw St. Anchorage, AK 99508
Online and Special Edition Class Schedule:
- June 24, 2015 from 6-7pm - Identity Theft Edition
- June 25, 2015 from 6-7:30pm - Core Edition
- July 15, 2015 from 6-7pm - Homebuyer Edition
- August 13, 2015 from 6-7:30pm - Core Edition
- August 19, 2015 from 6-7pm - Identity Theft Edition
WebEx Lunch Series:
- July 7, 2015 from 12:30-1pm - Budgeting Edition
- July 14, 2015 from 12:30-1pm - Credit Edition
- July 21, 2015 from 12:30-1pm - Credit Troubles Edition
We take requests!
If you have a group of five or more and would like to participate in our Discover Financial Fitness program, we'll come to you! Otherwise, hop into one of our scheduled courses or ask for one-on-one help. We have experts available who can help you with your financial fitness and offer guidance toward a strong, healthy financial future. Request a class or more information by emailing email@example.com today!
Kick off your education with our handy guides!