Discover Financial Fitness
Education is the first step to financial success, which is why Credit Union 1 has created the FREE Discover Financial Fitness program! Credit Union 1 teaches Discover Financial Fitness courses throughout our communities, tailored to school-age youth or adults. Discover Financial Fitness courses can teach you how to save money, get a loan, work your way out of debt and more.
Face-to-Face Class Schedule:
- April 14, 2015 from 6-7:30pm - Core Class - at the Mountain View Branch, 115 N. Bragaw St. Anchorage, AK 99508.
- June 30, 2015 from 6-7:30pm - Core Class - at the Mountain View Branch, 115 N. Bragaw St. Anchorage, AK 99508
Online and Special Edition Class Schedule:
- April 14, 2015 from 6-7:30pm - Core Edition
- April 29, 2015 from 6-7pm - Identity Theft Edition
- May 20, 2015 from 6-7pm - Homebuyer Edition
- June 24, 2015 from 6-7pm - Identity Theft Edition
- June 20, 2015 from 6-7:30pm - Core Edition
WebEx Lunch Series:
- May 5, 2015 from 12:30-1pm - Budgeting Edition
- May 12, 2015 from 12:30-1pm - Credit Edition
- May 19, 2015 from 12:30-1pm - Credit Troubles Edition
We take requests!
If you have a group of five or more and would like to participate in our Discover Financial Fitness program, we'll come to you! Otherwise, hop into one of our scheduled courses or ask for one-on-one help. We have experts available who can help you with your financial fitness and offer guidance toward a strong, healthy financial future. Request a class or more information by emailing email@example.com today!
Kick off your education with our handy guides!