Discover Financial Fitness
Education is the first step to financial success, which is why Credit Union 1 has created the FREE Discover Financial Fitness program! Credit Union 1 teaches Discover Financial Fitness courses throughout our communities, tailored to school-age youth or adults. Discover Financial Fitness courses can teach you how to save money, get a loan, work your way out of debt and more.
Face-to-Face Class Schedule:
- June 25, 2015 from 6-7:30pm - Core Class - at the Mountain View Branch, 115 N. Bragaw St. Anchorage, AK 99508
- August 13, 2015 from 6-7:30pm - Core Class - at the Mountain View Branch, 115 N. Bragaw St. Anchorage, AK 99508
Online and Special Edition Class Schedule:
- May 20, 2015 from 6-7pm - Homebuyer Edition
- June 20, 2015 from 6-7:30pm - Core Edition
- June 24, 2015 from 6-7pm - Identity Theft Edition
- July 15, 2015 from 6-7pm - Homebuyer Edition
- August 13, 2015 from 6-7:30pm - Core Edition
- August 19, 2015 from 6-7pm - Identity Theft Edition
WebEx Lunch Series:
- July 7, 2015 from 12:30-1pm - Budgeting Edition
- July 14, 2015 from 12:30-1pm - Credit Edition
- July 21, 2015 from 12:30-1pm - Credit Troubles Edition
Meerkat Class Schedule:
There is no need to sign up before-hand because Meerkat is a live stream that uses your Twitter or Facebook to login. All you have to do is click the link on our Facebook or Twitter page once we go live.
- June 2, 2015 from 12-12:30pm - Budgeting and Credit
- June 4, 2015 from 12-12:30pm - Budgeting and Credit
We take requests!
If you have a group of five or more and would like to participate in our Discover Financial Fitness program, we'll come to you! Otherwise, hop into one of our scheduled courses or ask for one-on-one help. We have experts available who can help you with your financial fitness and offer guidance toward a strong, healthy financial future. Request a class or more information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Kick off your education with our handy guides!