Update: Attend CU1’s Annual Meeting Online
Credit Union 1's annual membership meeting will be held via video conference on Tuesday, March 31 at 6pm. Please download the free Zoom app on your smart device or desktop computer to participate via the link below, or dial in by phone for voice-only participation. In consideration of "social distancing" and COVID-19 concerns, no in-person meeting will be held.
Join by Video
Meeting URL: https://cu1.zoom.us/j/626289521
Join by Telephone
Call: +1 (646) 558-8656 Meeting ID: 626 289 521
This year we have two current Board of Directors members up for re-election: Steve Cavin and Jennifer Bernard. Director nominations may also be made by petition method.
Please contact our Corporate Communications Department at (907) 339-9485 for more information.
Research, Shop and Finance from Home
CU1 has partnered with a new AutoSMART website to make your car-buying process easier. Through this site you can do research, shop local dealer inventory and finance your next new or used car -- all in one place!
- Research brand new vehicles
- Search used card inventory
- Take advantage of financial calculators
- Apply for preapproved financing
Member Appreciation Days
Join us for free hors d'oeurves and refreshments, plus a silent auction for a local cause. All are welcome at these free events, and as always, we'll match up to $10,000 raised during the evening!
- Soldotna:Postponed until further notice
- Kodiak: May 21 from 6:30-8:30pm
- Fairbanks: June 18 from 6:30-8:30pm (University Branch)
- Nome: August 20 from 5-7pm
- Ketchikan: September 3 from 6:30-8:30pm
- Eagle River: December 3 from 6:30-8:30pm
2020 Holiday Closures
- January 1 - New Year's Day
- January 20 - Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- February 17 - Presidents' Day
- April 12 - Easter Sunday
- May 25 - Memorial Day
- July 3-4 - Independence Day
- September 7 - Labor Day
- October 12 - Indigenous People's Day
- November 11 - Veterans Day
- November 26 - Thanksgiving Day
- December 24 - Christmas Eve (open 9am-12pm)
- December 25 - Christmas Day
Tax Filing Assistance
Due to current COVID-19 coronavirus circumstances and the importance of "social distancing," all previously scheduled AARP tax assistance at our Mountain View Branch has been cancelled.
We're still happy to offer a special discount on e-filing via TurboTax, so you can file with ease from home!